High SchoolShadow Ridge High School
- 2024 Varsity TeamStarter Player of The Week - MVP (state), 1st Team All-Conference, 2nd Team All-Area, 1st Team All-Region, 1st Team All-County, 1st Team All-State Conference Champs, Sectional Champs, Player of The Week - MVP (state), , State 2nd Place
2024 Varsity Team Detailed Information
Player of The Week - MVP (state), 1st Team All-Conference, 2nd Team All-Area, 1st Team All-Region, 1st Team All-County, 1st Team All-State
Conference Champs, Sectional Champs, Player of The Week - MVP (state), , State 2nd PlaceNo stats available.
Jon R. Wilson's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.59 CurrentVerified By: Polynesian Combine, NevadaVerified On: 02/03/20224.755Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.1 Current4.44PFBHOF_Las Vegas Stats_202301/01/31004.517Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Bench Press275 CurrentVerified By: CoachVerified On: 03/24/2023
- Squat505 CurrentVerified By: videoVerified On: 03/24/2023
- Vertical29.1 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- 3 Cone Drill7.102 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Broad Jump119 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/31008’5”Verified By: National Prep ShowcaseVerified On: 02/03/2022
Many young athletes want to be the next Michael Jordan or Tom Brady, or any of the other perceived GOATS. There are many things that ties into being considered Greatest Of All Time and it starts with the mind. I am a strong minded individual but I am humble. I am a strong willed young man but I am coachable. Most of all I am determined. I am not determined to be Tom or Michael, I am determined to leave everything I have on the court, field, pitch, or track. I will give 100% because I only deal in reality and 110% is made up. My goal is to get better everyday. One way I do that is surround myself with positive people while supporting those who may need some guidance. Another I try to get better everyday is by making those around me better, especially in practice. I am a believer that iron sharpens iron so I try to forge the sharpest iron in my circle.
There are plenty of stories of people waking up early in the morning to work out; I do that. There are stories of people staying late: I do that too. I couple that struggle with navigating multiple time zones throughout the year due to my father's rigorous schedule. Having to always make a lasting impact wherever I go because I do not benefit from long-term relationships or familiarity. Everywhere I go, I have to be consistent and I have to stand out. The beauty is the goal is never to stand out but to give my all, learn what I can, and be grateful for the experience.
I aim to be a well-rounded professional athlete. I do not have a Plan B because to me that is planning to fail. However, I take my education seriously. I consistently maintained a 3.9 GPA throughout my entire school history. I am a member of the Honor Society and my classes are a grade level above. I will obtain a degree in Engineering and business with a goal of starting my own business.
- Travis FosterHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info