High SchoolLiceul teoretic,,Onisifor Ghibu
Awards and Activities
Xavier Pop's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash5.48 CurrentVerified By: DEAC Gladiators Try outVerified On: 06/19/2022
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.2 CurrentVerified By: DEAC Gladiators Try outVerified On: 06/19/2022
- Bench Press100 CurrentVerified On: 12/15/2021
- Squat265 CurrentVerified On: 12/17/2021
- Vertical22 CurrentVerified By: DEAC Gladiators Try OutVerified On: 06/19/2022
- 3 Cone Drill7 CurrentVerified By: DEAC Gladiators Try outVerified On: 06/19/2022
- Broad Jump106 CurrentVerified By: DEAC Gladiators Try outVerified On: 10/11/2022
I started watching and trying Football at the age of 12. I am very motivated to become a better player and pursue a professional career in football. I have been practicing multiple sports that help me towards my athletic training and preparation for football.
I'm always working to enhance my skills, and constantly training to get bigger, faster, and stronger. I have a team leader`s mindset who tries to lead by example while also motivating my teammates. I'm extremely coachable and strive to be part of the hardest working players and of the hardest working recruits you will probably ever find.
I can take on multiple tasks and positions. I am getting familiar with all the strategies available and ready to learn from others. I am working very hard day by day to achieve my goals. Getting a shot at college football would be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me.
Everyday I am doing my best to follow and live by the quote "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
TAP Athletic TypeLog in to access this info
- Water Polo6 years experienceClub/Travel Team2nd place in Romanian National Cup, 2nd place Hungarian International Waterpolo Children Championship
- Swimming3 years experienceClub/Travel Team
- Skiing9 years experienceClub/Travel Team
- Basketball1 years experienceClub/Travel Team
- Tennis2 years experienceClub/Travel Team
- Other2 years experienceClub/Travel TeamI have been recruited for my high school handball official team. They play within the regional inter-high schools competition.