- 2022 Junior Varsity TeamStarter
2022 Junior Varsity Team Detailed Information
#20No stats available.
- 2022 Midwest Boom (MO)(14u Black)
Midwest Boom (MO) Detailed Information
#29No stats available.
Jaylen M. Mack's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.89 CurrentRivals Combine_St. Louis Stats_202301/01/31004.89Verified By: Rivals Camp
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.12 CurrentVerified By: SixStar4.433Rivals Combine_St. Louis Stats_202301/01/3100
- Bench Press235 CurrentVerified By: Coach Parks
- Squat460 CurrentVerified By: Coach Parks
- Vertical32.6 CurrentVerified By: Coach Parks26.9Rivals Combine_St. Louis Stats_202301/01/3100
- 3 Cone Drill7.19 CurrentVerified By: Rivals7.199Rivals Combine_St. Louis Stats_202301/01/3100
- Broad Jump105 CurrentRivals Combine_St. Louis Stats_202301/01/3100105Verified By: Six Star
Hi, My name is Jaylen Mack and my collegiate goals are to continue to play football at the next level and become one of the best at my position no matter what it is. I think what makes me a good choice for your team would be that I am coachable, I will strive to outwork anyone you put in front of me, I make sure that no matter what the situation is that the whole team continues to play hard, I have worked hard in The classroom too with a cumulative GPA of 3.6, and on the field I am hard to bring down and I am shifty with fast feet, and it does’t matter who we are playing I will always strive for greatness and to be the best out there.
- Arlen HarrisHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Track2 years experienceVarsity Team
- Elite Football Academy2 years experienceTrained in Corner and Running Back focused workouts, as well as speed and agility workouts.
- Run It Performance3 years experienceRunning Back specific drills