High SchoolFolsom High School
- 2023 Junior Varsity TeamStarter
- 2022 Freshman TeamStarter
2023 Junior Varsity Team Detailed Information
#35No stats available.
2022 Freshman Team Detailed InformationNo stats available.
- 2021 Oak Ridge Jr Trojans(Midget)
Oak Ridge Jr Trojans Detailed Information
#44No stats available.
Ethan Vomacka's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.83 CurrentVerified By: Freshman CoachesVerified On: 06/06/2022
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.6 CurrentVerified By: RivalsVerified On: 03/11/20234.648Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Bench Press210 Current
- Squat405 Current
- Vertical23.7 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/310023.7Verified By: RivalsVerified On: 03/11/2023
- 3 Cone Drill7.7 CurrentVerified By: RivalsVerified On: 03/11/20237.746Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Broad Jump100” CurrentVerified By: NXGN LA combineVerified On: 02/06/202297Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
NUC All American Game
Offense-Defense All American
FBU Top Gun
Rising Stars Offensive Skills Camp
Lake Forest Football Mega Camp
Nextgen regional showcase camp
Since I was 8 years old it's been my dream to play football in college. No one in my family has gone to college or played college ball and I want to be the first. It's my goal to get my business degree and start my own company. I work hard to make myself a better athlete and person. My parents support my goals and are willing to do whatever they need to do to help me reach my dream. Whether it's 6am workouts before school or cryotherapy or nutrition they're there to help me on this journey. I've been working out at Game Fit since I was 8 years old and they've helped shape me into the mentally tough & strong athlete I am today.
I am a leader on the field, coaching up my team and helping out where I can. I go where my team and coaches need me. I'm a versatile athlete and can fill almost any position. I work hard and I never quit and if you give me the opportunity I will bring my hard work ethic, good attitude, leadership & strong mentality to your team as well.
- Colton MerrimanPrivate CoachLog in to access this info
- Julian McElroyPrivate CoachLog in to access this info
- Basketball4 years experienceClub/Travel Team
- Game-Fit Sacramento6 years experienceNo notes listed