High SchoolGardena Senior High School
- 2024 Varsity TeamStarter 1st Team All-Conference, Honorable Mention All-County, Honorable Mention All-Region, 2nd Team All-Area, Honorable Mention All-State Conference 2nd Place, State 3rd Place, National 3rd Place, Regional 3rd Place, Sectional 2nd Place
2024 Varsity Team Detailed Information
1st Team All-Conference, Honorable Mention All-County, Honorable Mention All-Region, 2nd Team All-Area, Honorable Mention All-State
Conference 2nd Place, State 3rd Place, National 3rd Place, Regional 3rd Place, Sectional 2nd PlaceNo stats available.
- 2023 The Pac Athletics(SoCal Combine April 22)
The Pac Athletics Detailed InformationNo stats available.
Keyshawn A. Hood's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.7 CurrentVerified By: Coach montyVerified On: 09/01/20224.889Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.581 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/31006.5Verified By: Coach PollardVerified On: 08/25/2022
- Bench Press235 CurrentVerified By: Coach TVerified On: 08/24/2022
- Squat335 CurrentVerified By: Coach TVerified On: 08/24/2022
- Vertical27.1 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/310024.5Verified By: Coach PollardVerified On: 08/25/2022
- 3 Cone Drill6.8 CurrentVerified By: Coach PollardVerified On: 08/25/20227.792Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Broad Jump114 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/31008.9Verified By: Coach PollardVerified On: 08/25/2022
What makes me unique as a candidate for your team is my character, athletic abilities, and academic performance. In terms of character, I hold myself to high standards of integrity, hard work, and determination. On the field, I am a team player who strives to support and encourage my teammates to become better players. Academically, I have consistently demonstrated strong performance in the classroom. As an athlete, I believe that my strengths lie in my skills/technique. I am adaptable and coachable, and I actively seek feedback to improve my game. In addition to my football experience, I have also participated in other related activities which have helped me to develop additional skills and leadership qualities.
In conclusion, I believe that I would be a great addition to your team, both in terms of my athletic abilities and my character. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my potential role on the team further and to learn more about your program.
Thank you for considering my application.
- Monty GilbreathHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info