High SchoolBakersfield Christian High School
- 2022 Varsity TeamStarter
- 2021 Varsity TeamStarter 2nd Team All-Area Conference Champs, Sectional Champs, Regional 2nd Place
2022 Varsity Team Detailed Information
#56No stats available.
2021 Varsity Team Detailed Information
2nd Team All-Area
Conference Champs, Sectional Champs, Regional 2nd PlaceNo stats available.
Brody Herda's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash5.4 CurrentVerified By: RivalsVerified On: 03/11/20235.48PFBHOF_Florida Stats_202301/01/31005.521Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.75 CurrentVerified By: RivalsVerified On: 03/11/20234.862Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Bench Press325 CurrentVerified By: Darren CarrVerified On: 05/24/2023
- Squat400 CurrentVerified By: Darren CarrVerified On: 02/02/2023
- Vertical19.3 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/310019.3Verified By: RivalsVerified On: 03/11/2023
- 3 Cone Drill8.5 CurrentVerified By: RivalsVerified On: 03/11/20238.518Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Broad Jump8ft 1in CurrentPFBHOF_Florida Stats_202301/01/310097Verified By: IMG Academy Polynesian BowlVerified On: 04/22/202394Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
UCLA Football Camp 2023
NXGN the Show 2022
2022 Aztec Football Camp
Fresno State Bulldog Prospect Camp
Sacramento State Football Rising Stars Mega Camp
University of St. Thomas Invite
Inland Empire Football Camp
COLLEGE COACHES SHOWCASE CAMP
I have been playing football since I was nine years old. I have dreamed of playing at the collegiate level since I could hold a football in my hand at 5 years old. I know that playing in college is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that could change my whole life.
I am always working to improve my skills as well as training to get bigger, faster, and stronger. I am typically the first in the weight room or practice and the last to leave. I am a team leader and try to lead by example while also encouraging my teammates. I am very coachable and strive to be one of the hardest-working players and one of the hardest-working recruits you’ll find.
In the classroom, I study hard and maintain a high GPA. I never turn down an opportunity to volunteer in my community.
I want to attend a college where I can push myself in the classroom and on the football field. I am open to all options and want to ultimately find the right college match at the highest level of competition possible. I hope to become a great role model to all my peers and make my parents proud.
- Darren CarrHigh School CoachLog in to access this info