High SchoolDodge City High School
Awards and Activities
- 2023 Varsity TeamStarter Conference 2nd Place
- 2022 Junior Varsity TeamStarter
- 2021 Freshman TeamStarter
2023 Varsity Team Detailed Information
Conference 2nd PlaceNo stats available.
2022 Junior Varsity Team Detailed Information
#20No stats available.
2021 Freshman Team Detailed Information
#3No stats available.
Jayden Z. Amaro's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.91 CurrentVerified By: TCU CombineVerified On: 06/03/2023
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.22 Current
- Bench Press235 CurrentVerified By: Kyle CuwellVerified On: 05/07/2023
- Squat300 CurrentVerified By: Kyle CuwellVerified On: 05/07/2023
- Vertical29.5 CurrentVerified By: Kyle CuwellVerified On: 05/07/202327.6Rivals Combine_St. Louis Stats_202301/01/3100
2023 DFW Showcase
Jenkins Elite Highschool Camp
Ku Friday Night Camp
OU Highschool Camp
Wichita, KS Football Camps (04/24/2022)
My name is Jayden Amaro (JZ). My main attributes are my strength, work ethic,desire to be the best version of myself .
I aim to be a college athlete to excel both on the field and in the classroom. I am extremely competitive, have great hands, and have speed, and I continue to work to keep improving my speed and route running. I always give 110 percent. I believe I am a coachable player and know I can be a benefit to the team. A player can always push himself more challenging to achieve a more significant potential than what his abilities are on the field. I am willing to work in the weight room, film room, and on field.
Everything happens on a mental level before it manifests on a physical level. This is why it's so important to get your mindset right. You have to believe in yourself no matter what the external circumstances are. Strengthen your vision and have hope that things can get better.
ALWAYS BRING GOOD ENERGY
I only ask for the opportunity to prove myself to my coaches and professors.
- Glen O’NeilHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info