High SchoolCanyon Del Oro High School
Awards and Activities
- 2021 Tucson Jaguars Youth Football(13/14U) I played middle linebacker for the Tucson Jaguars. We played in the AYF National Football Championship at the 14U level facing the top high school athletes in the nation taking 2nd in the Nation.
Tucson Jaguars Youth Football Detailed Information
I played middle linebacker for the Tucson Jaguars. We played in the AYF National Football Championship at the 14U level facing the top high school athletes in the nation taking 2nd in the Nation.No stats available.
Caleb Dooley's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.9 CurrentVerified By: Coach Jason Hawkins
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.49 CurrentVerified By: Coach jason hawkins4.657Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Bench Press250 CurrentVerified By: Caoch Jason Hawkins
- Squat315 CurrentVerified By: Coach Jason Hawkins
- Vertical25.1 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/310031Verified By: Coach Jason Hawkins
- 3 Cone Drill8.9 Current
- Broad Jump93 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/31008.0
My name is Caleb Dooley, and I play football. I have been football since I was seven. The moment I started playing, I fell in love with it. My goals are to play D1 collage football. I have been weight lifting for three years now. In the past I was on a wrestling team for three years and on a track team for two years. I take academics seriously, and I have strait A's for four year now. I wish to study technology in collage.
- Jason HawkinsClub CoachLog in to access this info
- Track2 years experienceClub/Travel Team
- Weight Lifting3 years experienceNo notes listed