High SchoolShadow Ridge High School
- 2022 Varsity TeamStarter 1st Team All-Conference, Honorable Mention All-State Conference Champs, State 2nd Place
- Games played13
- Completion percentage500
- Passing yards1000
- Touchdown passes10
- Rushing attempts101
- Rushing yards1012
- Rushing touchdowns17
- Yards per rush10.0
- 2021 Varsity TeamStarter
2022 Varsity Team Detailed Information
1st Team All-Conference, Honorable Mention All-State
Conference Champs, State 2nd Place
2021 Varsity Team Detailed Information
#8No stats available.
- 2019 Las Vegas Badgers (Youth)(13U - Weighted) 2019 Spring Season ***Stats Coming Soon***
- 2019 Shadow Ridge Junior Mustangs - Blue(13U - Weighted)
Las Vegas Badgers (Youth) Detailed Information
2019 Spring Season ***Stats Coming Soon***No stats available.
Shadow Ridge Junior Mustangs - Blue Detailed Information
#8No stats available.
Coen Coloma's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.70 CurrentVerified By: RivalsVerified On: 03/05/20224.762Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.38 CurrentVerified By: SUU Football CampVerified On: 07/10/20234.63Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Bench Press255 CurrentVerified By: Travis FosterVerified On: 04/06/2023
- Squat404 CurrentVerified By: Shadow Ridge High SchoolVerified On: 06/26/2023
- Vertical30.4 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/310030.4Verified By: Rivals Combine 2023 Warren HSVerified On: 03/04/2023
- 3 Cone Drill7.777 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Broad Jump122 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100122"Verified By: Rivals Combine 2023 Warren HSVerified On: 03/04/2023
My name is Coen Coloma and I’m a 5’9” 165 lb. dual threat QB. I have been playing football since I was 9 years old. I have a strong desire to play at the collegiate level and I’m willing to do anything to achieve this goal.
I’m the starting varsity quarterback at Shadow Ridge High School as a sophomore. We finished the season 7-2 and won our first playoff game in 15 years. We would win our semi-final matchup which would send us to the first state championship in the history of Shadow Ridge. We would lose the state championship but we made history and put Shadow Ridge on the map. With this in mind, returning to the state championship remains one of my top goals for next season. Leading my team throughout the rest of my high school career is also one of my main goals.
I’m constantly improving to get better on and off the field. I am a student athlete and I understand that succeeding in the classroom is just as important as succeeding on the field. I’m in all honors classes and have maintained a 4.0 throughout the first half of the 2021 school year. I understand as the QB how to take the blame and doubt after a loss. I also know to maintain my composure when faced with adversity
I am a leader by example and I’m always striving to be the best player both on and off the field. I’m constantly working on my craft both during and after the season by going to quarterback training and football camps. I believe that working hard constantly and when nobody else is watching is what will separate me from other recruits and will allow me to play at the next level. I will continue to work nonstop to become more recruitable to find a college that ultimately suits me.
- Stephen CoxHigh School Assistant CoachLog in to access this info
- Stephen CoxClub CoachLog in to access this info
- Travis FosterHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Ethan LewisPosition CoachLog in to access this info
- Wrestling2 years experienceClub/Travel Team2019 Nevada State Folkstyle - Champion; 2019 Nevada State Freestyle - Third Place