High SchoolOswego High School
- 2022 Varsity TeamStarter
2022 Varsity Team Detailed Information
#13No stats available.
- 2021 NEXTGEN ALL AMERICA CAMP(Orlando Camp / 2021)
- 2018 AP All American Bowl(8U) This was an amazing experience in Festus, MO. I got to play football with some of the best players and coaches in the country. We won the game
- 2017 Oswego bears(Pee Wee ) This football season we won State championship and we got to play @ the ESPN wide world of sport complex in Florida
NEXTGEN ALL AMERICA CAMP Detailed InformationNo stats available.
AP All American Bowl Detailed Information
This was an amazing experience in Festus, MO. I got to play football with some of the best players and coaches in the country. We won the gameNo stats available.
Oswego bears Detailed Information
This football season we won State championship and we got to play @ the ESPN wide world of sport complex in FloridaNo stats available.
Cruz J. Ibarra's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash5.529 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.987 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Vertical25.4 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- 3 Cone Drill7.851 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Broad Jump93 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
I believe that I would be a good player or candidate for your team because I have heard from other staff that I was a great leader and I was able to support my team and get through all the games in my little league career and I am ready to carry that all throughout high school and college. Well I believe that i am pretty athletic I can play multiple sports and be above average in every sport I try I don’t give up no matter what I work hard no matter what it takes. That’s why I’m different from most people in athletics but for academics that’s a whole other story i can learn techniques and things easily but it will take me a couple of tries but I will get it eventually. I have a 3.0 gpa in my family that’s a pretty good gpa so I am proud of that. My inspiration to playing football has always been my number 1 fans since I was 5 and those people are my parents even though I have my good and bad days they are always by my side no matter what yes they get mad at me for throwing bad passes but they always try to tell me my mistakes so I can proceed and get better at my mistakes. Another inspiration is that I want to make to a university because I want to make my family proud because nobody in my family has made it to a university I want to be the first one. Those are my personal reasons why I want to play football until I retire
TAP Athletic TypeLog in to access this info
- Kurt DaehnkeHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- DeMario TolanLog in to access this info
- Wrestling7 years experienceClub/Travel TeamI got 4th place in IKWF state in 2016 and in my 2018-2019 season i got 5th place
- Extreme Speed3 years experienceHere I train Strength, Power, Acceleration and Speed Quickness & Agility. 6 Days a week an hour every day.
- Throw it Deep5 years experienceWe focuses on proper footwork, throwing & body mechanics as well as mental and physical aspects of playing quarterback.