High SchoolMiddleton High School
- 2018 Varsity TeamStarter 1st Team All-Conference, 1st Team All-Region
2018 Varsity Team Detailed Information
1st Team All-Conference, 1st Team All-RegionNo stats available.
Billy E. Johnson's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash5.2 Current
- 5-10-5 Shuttle5.0 CurrentVerified By: Rivals Combine Chicago5.015Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Vertical23.1 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/201923Verified By: Rivals Combine Chicago
- 3 Cone Drill8.00 CurrentVerified By: Rivals Combine Chicago8.008Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Broad Jump94 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/201994Verified By: Rivals Combine Chicago
I’m currently a junior at Middleton High School. I’m very fortunate to play my sports at Middleton with such great teammates, coaches and parent support . Besides school and sports I currently have a part time job as well.
School and sports are what drives me to succeed. I currently have an 3.8 GPA at what many would say is one of the top academic Division 1 schools in the state of Wisconsin. I am hoping to combine my passion for academics and football to ultimately pursue my dream of playing at a great football program. Currently I’m thinking of studying Business or Engineering in college.
As a Junior I started at DT/NG. In the State level 1 playoff game I played both ways at RT and DT. I recently just made the varsity basketball team. My main goal this winter is to contribute to the basketball team while continuing to improve my foot speed and strength in the weight room. In my off season of spring and summer, I will continue to do weight training at a program known for working with many college and NFL lineman. My goal for the start of my senior season is to be at a very attainable 290+lbs while being faster and of course stronger.
I am a very self-motivated person who thrives in a competitive environment. My years of hard work are starting to pay off, but I do realize though I have plenty of hard work ahead of me to make it to the next level
- Jason pertzbornHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Basketball3 years experienceVarsity Team
- SportsAdvantage Verona WI4 years experienceTrained by Brian Bott former Univ. Of WI strength and conditioning coach