High SchoolRichmond Burton Community High School
- 2019 Varsity TeamStarter 1st Team All-Conference, 1st Team All-Area, 1st Team All-County, 1st Team All-Region, Honorable Mention All-State, 4A State Champions Player of the Game State Champs, Conference Champs,
- 2018 Varsity TeamStarter 1st Team All-Conference, 1st Team All-Area Conference 2nd Place
2019 Varsity Team Detailed Information
1st Team All-Conference, 1st Team All-Area, 1st Team All-County, 1st Team All-Region, Honorable Mention All-State, 4A State Champions Player of the Game
State Champs, Conference Champs,No stats available.
2018 Varsity Team Detailed Information
1st Team All-Conference, 1st Team All-Area
Conference 2nd PlaceNo stats available.
Nick Legnaioli's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.65 CurrentVerified By: Coach BendaVerified On: 03/05/20204.886Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.569 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Vertical27.3 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- 3 Cone Drill7.511 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Broad Jump103 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
I plan to reach my full potential as a student athlete. I understand success, whether it be in the classroom or on the football field, requires focus, dedication and hard work. There will be obstacles and maybe a few hardships, but I have grit and will persevere.
I have been told the college years are a time of personal & academic growth. I'm somewhat undecided in choosing a field of study, but I'm leaning toward agronomy/turf management. Academics are just as important as athletics, and I understand a healthy balance between both is necessary for success on and off the field.
Playing sports has been a vital part of my childhood. No matter the sport, I enjoyed the competition. Throughout grade school and middle school, I played soccer, basketball, football and ran track. For many years, I was the team captain inspiring and motivating my teammates. Now that I’m in high school entering my junior year, I participate in football, basketball and track. However, playing football is my passion.
As a freshman, I contributed in multiple ways as our football team was undefeated in the 2018 season. I was the team captain inspiring and leading my teammates. The positions I played were running back, outside linebacker and kicker. I also kicked for the JV and Varsity teams.
As a sophomore, I was asked to play varsity and helped lead our team to the Illinois State Semifinals under Coach Mike Noll’s leadership. The positions I played were defensive back, slot receiver, and kicker/punter.
I am a consistent and accurate field goal kicker, am a great tackler, possess top-end speed, and have natural instincts on the field. I’m a hard-nosed, hard-working player. I practice as hard as I play.
I’m humble in my abilities and don’t require accolades. I’m simply motivated by my love of the game.
- Mike NollHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Track5 years experienceVarsity TeamMay, 2019 - Illinois State Track Finals
- Kohls Kicking3 years experienceNo notes listed