High SchoolTwo Rivers High School
Awards and Activities
- 2021 Varsity TeamStarter 2nd Team All-Conference
- 2020 Varsity TeamStarter 2nd Team All-Conference
- Rushing attempts2
- Rushing yards20
- Receiving yards236
- Touchdown receptions4
- Yards per reception13.0
- Yards per rush10
- Assisted tackles10
- Pass break-ups2
- Solo tackles16
- Tackles for a loss1
- Total return yards7
- Longest punt return3
- Total kick off return yrds4
- Total punt return yrds3
2021 Varsity Team Detailed Information
2nd Team All-ConferenceNo stats available.
2020 Varsity Team Detailed Information
2nd Team All-Conference
- 2018 Two Rivers Ramblers(8th Grade) Played sixth and seventh grade ramblers also.
Two Rivers Ramblers Detailed Information
Played sixth and seventh grade ramblers also.No stats available.
Zander J. Popp's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash5.0 CurrentVerified By: Coach ShilcoxVerified On: 03/05/2019
- Bench Press245 CurrentVerified By: Coach ShilcoxVerified On: 03/06/2019
- Squat315 CurrentVerified By: Coach ShilcoxVerified On: 03/07/2019
- Vertical20.7 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Broad Jump85 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/20197'2"Verified By: Coach ShilcoxVerified On: 03/04/2019
I have a love for the game and I strive to be the best at everything I do. Football gives my an opportunity to better myself every time I step on the field. My goals are to play college football and play with passion. I am committed to the game and I like to be a team player. I respect my teammates and coaches. I lead by example but also know I need to learn from my team. In early life, baseball was my number one passion until football came into my life. My older cousin Alec played high school football as a wide receiver and corner back, he had great hands. Alec is someone I look up to as he went into the army after high school.
Football challenges me to be the best athlete I can be. It has created a passion in me to play the game. I am self motivated to get my work done on the field and academically. Good grades come first. My goals are to become a personal trainer or coach. I have always been one of the youngest team members but find myself able to connect with the team as other teammates find their own passion through my personal drive.
TAP Athletic TypeLog in to access this info
- Kevin ShillcoxHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Chris KozlowskiOtherLog in to access this info
- Marcos AlfaroTravel / Club CoachLog in to access this info
- Brian GallagherClub CoachLog in to access this info
- Baseball6 years experienceClub/Travel Team
- Basketball4 years experienceClub/Travel Team
- Agility, Weightlifting, Running1 years experienceWorking with personal trainer through Strong Performance. Trainer Ron Strong. Phone 920-242-5573; email firstname.lastname@example.org