High SchoolSouth Central Junior-Senior High School (Union Mills)
Awards and Activities
- 2019 Varsity TeamStarter
- 2018 Varsity TeamStarter Honorable Mention All-Conference, Team Offensive Player of the Year
2019 Varsity Team Detailed Information
#44No stats available.
2018 Varsity Team Detailed Information
Honorable Mention All-Conference, Team Offensive Player of the YearNo stats available.
Matthew B. Mulligan's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.8 CurrentVerified By: Ron GastonVerified On: 06/04/20205.412Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.6 CurrentVerified By: Linebacker UniversityVerified On: 07/18/20204.813Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Vertical21 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- 3 Cone Drill7.4 CurrentVerified By: Buzz SchoffVerified On: 07/20/20208.205Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Broad Jump91 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
University of Michigan Prospect Camp
Olivet Nazarene University Prospect Camp
Region College Football Showcase
I have been passionate about football since I was 5 years old. I have an undying desire to play football as long as I am able to. I have played every level of Pop Warner, usually playing up because I was bigger. This taught me how to compete against bigger and stronger guys. This year as a Freshman, I was the only Freshman to make the varsity squad. I started at middle linebacker the entire season and started at running back for the later third of the season to average over 100 yards per game with three touchdowns. Football is what I love to do and when the season is over, I immediately miss it. There is no other sport like it!
TAP Athletic TypeLog in to access this info
- Matt JohnsonHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Buzz SchoffHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Basketball5 years experienceVarsity Team
- Lacrosse5 years experienceClub/Travel Team
- Football specific speed, agility and strength training1 years experienceTrain at Elite Performance Academy by Eric Griffin for specific football performance in speed, agility and strength