High SchoolGreenfield High School
Ruben Salinas's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash5.5 Current5.772Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.8 CurrentVerified By: The Line ShowcaseVerified On: 10/31/20205.556Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Bench Press290 Current
- Squat475 Current
- Vertical23.5 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/201921
- 3 Cone Drill8.5 CurrentVerified By: The Line ShowcaseVerified On: 10/31/20209.072Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Broad Jump80 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
The Line Showcase
My name is Ruben Salinas, I am currently a junior at Greenfield High School in Greenfield, Wisconsin. I am 6'2 and 280 pounds. I am in the class of 2021.
I first started playing football when I was in 6th grade. When I went into 7th grade, I had showed a lot of improvement and got brought up to the 8th grade team and started every game. Ever since I was in 6th grade, I dreamed of playing college football. Since then, I've made the necessary improvemnts on the field and in school to succeed and reach my dream.
In my freshamn year I got moved up to varsity, I have been playing varsity ever since. I'm primarily an Offensive Tackle and a Defensive Tackle but I'm very familiar with the offensive and defensive line so I can play a lot of positions
I always want to improve myself, I feel as if there's always room for improvement. As a junior, a lot of my teammates look up to me because I've had more experience and I'm very approachable. I'm always there for my teammates when they're in need and even when they aren't in need. I'm always trying to get my teammates to work at 100% and to form a strong bond because I and they know it's necessary to become a great team.
In school, I get good grades and will always feel the need to keep improving academically. I have a good GPA, but I will work hard to get my GPA higher.
I want to go to a college that I feel I can work hard and push myself academically and out on the field. I'm open to the many college oppurtunities that are out there so I can find the right college path with the best academics and competion on the field. I want to make my parents proud and I hope to be a great role model at the college that best suits me
- Coach RinglebergHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Keith RinglebergHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info