High SchoolPerspectives Charter High School
Awards and Activities
- 2019 Varsity TeamStarter
2019 Varsity Team Detailed Information
#11No stats available.
- 2016 Fosco Park
Fosco Park Detailed InformationNo stats available.
Jaden Stewart's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash5.555 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/20195.75.795Rivals Camp_Chicago_201805/20/2018
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.68 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/20195.25.238Rivals Camp_Chicago_201805/20/2018
- Bench Press230 Current
- Squat350 Current
- Vertical22.9 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/201920.520.5Rivals Camp_Chicago_201805/20/2018
- 3 Cone Drill8.143 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/20198.78.44Rivals Camp_Chicago_201805/20/2018
- Broad Jump79, 6’7 Current85Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/201979Rivals Camp_Chicago_201805/20/2018
My collegiate goals is to be the best Student Athlete I can be, do my best to keep a 4.0 GPA all throughout college, and be the best football player I can. For the college coaches that look at this, what makes me a good candidate for your team is that I’m a hard worker on and off the field, I work well with others and I have major love and dedication for football. What makes me different from other Athletes is that I'm both self motivated and quick thinking on and off the field.