High SchoolMoline Sr High School
- 2019 Varsity Team
- 2018 Sophomore TeamStarter
2019 Varsity Team Detailed Information
#9No stats available.
2018 Sophomore Team Detailed Information
#7No stats available.
Jarai M. Evans's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.6 CurrentVerified By: RivalsVerified On: 05/11/20194.628Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- 5-10-5 Shuttle5.2 CurrentVerified By: RivalsVerified On: 05/11/20195.204Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Bench Press170 CurrentVerified By: Coach MorisseyVerified On: 04/23/2019
- Squat310 CurrentVerified By: Coach MorrisseyVerified On: 04/22/2019
- Vertical27.6 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/201927Verified By: RivalsVerified On: 05/11/2019
- 3 Cone Drill8.2 CurrentVerified By: RivalsVerified On: 05/11/20198.419Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Broad Jump89 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/201989Verified By: RivalsVerified On: 05/11/2019
My name is Jarai Evans, I was born in Birmingham, AL but grew up in Fairfield, AL. Growing up wasn’t easy being for me being the oldest of three. I have two little sisters that I’ve basically raised myself. My mom had me at 15 so she has always had to work to take care of me and my sisters by herself. Watching her stress and work so hard to provide needs and wants for us amazes me, and inspires me to work as hard as I do. I have been an Alabama Crimson Tide fan since I was old enough to understand football. I have always been a rough and strong kid and watching people hit and tackle each other on TV made me want to join. I never got to play football when I was younger because my mother never had time or money for me to play. We’d always play tackle football without pads at the park and people always told me to play. I was so determined watching the SEC and NFL that I just had to grind to get better. This is where I decided that I really wanted to play football. We moved to Leeds,AL my 9th grade year. I thought all my hard work paid off being a starter until I tore my ACL. Doing this showed me how tough I really am recovering. Watching them play without me really made me want to play even more and increased my passion . I moved to Moline,IL 10th grade year because my grandfather lived here and is very ill. I plan to be a business major in college because it opens up my options on how i want to make a living.
- Basketball2 years experienceJunior Varsity Team