High SchoolLansing Catholic Central High School
Awards and Activities
- 2019 Varsity TeamStarter 1st Team All-Conference, Honorable Mention All-Area, 1st Team All-State, Detroit Free Press Division 5 First Team All State, First Team All Conference Offensive Tackle Sectional Champs, State Champs, Regional Champs, Conference 2nd Place, 2019 Division 5 Team All Academic , 2019 Division 5 State Champions
- 2018 Varsity TeamSectional 2nd Place, Conference 2nd Place
- Assisted tackles25
- Forced fumbles1
- Pass break-ups1
- Solo tackles8
- Tackles for a loss2
- 2017 Junior Varsity TeamStarter
- 2016 Freshman Team
2019 Varsity Team Detailed Information
1st Team All-Conference, Honorable Mention All-Area, 1st Team All-State, Detroit Free Press Division 5 First Team All State, First Team All Conference Offensive Tackle
Sectional Champs, State Champs, Regional Champs, Conference 2nd Place, 2019 Division 5 Team All Academic , 2019 Division 5 State ChampionsNo stats available.
2018 Varsity Team Detailed Information
Sectional 2nd Place, Conference 2nd Place
2017 Junior Varsity Team Detailed Information
#60No stats available.
2016 Freshman Team Detailed Information
#62No stats available.
Michael A. Cherry Jr's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.9 CurrentVerified By: Head Coach AhernVerified On: 08/05/2018
- Bench Press270 CurrentVerified By: TrainerVerified On: 08/10/2019
- Squat350 CurrentVerified By: TrainerVerified On: 03/05/2019
- Vertical31 CurrentVerified By: TrainerVerified On: 08/10/2020
- Broad Jump8’8” CurrentVerified By: University of Michigan Prospect campVerified On: 06/08/2019
University of Michigan Prospect Camp
Olivet Nazarene University Prospect Camp
Rising Senior Day
Elite Satellite Camp
Cenral Michigan State University Prospect Camp
Alma College Position Camp
I started playing football in 6th grade, and I didn't know much about the sport. By then everyone on my team had already been playing for a few years, so I started off less skilled than most players on my team. I wouldn't accept that, so I worked constantly to try and make myself a better player, and now I'm the starting defensive end in high school. I still continue to work hard, and always look for opportunities to try and better myself. While football is a big part of my identity as a student athlete, I still take my academics seriously. Lansing Catholic High School is a challenging school academically, so I always have to put in the extra effort to keep my grades up.
Though I might be playing high school football now, I hope to further my game by playing in college. I have no school preferences at this time, just as long as they have a challenging academic and football program to help me further myself on and off the field and to contribute as much as possible to the college I commit to.
- Jim AhernHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Track1 years experienceJunior Varsity Team
- Track1 years experienceVarsity Team
- 3D Athletes1 years experience4213 Legacy Parkway Lansing, MI