High SchoolKettering Fairmont High School
Awards and Activities
- 2019 Varsity Team
2019 Varsity Team Detailed Information
#18No stats available.
Anas H. Musaimi's Key Stats History
- Bench Press200 CurrentVerified By: Coach MillerVerified On: 06/27/2019
- Squat315 CurrentVerified By: Coach millerVerified On: 06/27/2019
I'm very hard working and love to work for my goals. I feel I would be a good candidate for your team because I come everyday 100% ready to work. I stay focused and do my best with everything while having some fun. Some info about me is I'm a WR and a RB. I can catch the ball very well and good in open field. I feel I could be a dual threat player and play both WR and RB. I would do anything in my power to help my team. Besides football my other dream is to become a doctor. I love to help people and want to pursue that in the medical field. I'm good in school and my GPA is in the 3.5-4.0 range. Religion and family also play a big role in my life. Without my mom and dad I wouldn’t be where I’m at today and the support of my whole family is amazing. I’m very grateful for everything and words can’t explain how much they mean to me.
TAP Athletic TypeLog in to access this info
- David millerHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Chris WeaverLog in to access this info
- Track4 years experienceVarsity Team