High SchoolLemont High School
Awards and Activities
- 2019 Varsity Team
- 2018 Sophomore TeamStarter
2019 Varsity Team Detailed Information
#14No stats available.
2018 Sophomore Team Detailed Information
#12No stats available.
David C. Niemyjski's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash5.00 Current5.235Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.7 Current4.751Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Bench Press175 Current
- Squat295 Current
- Vertical22.6 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/201922.6
- 3 Cone Drill7.9 Current7.938Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Broad Jump93 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/201993
My goals are to play at the college level. I would like to study in the area of Exercise Science. My freshman year we finished with a record of 7 wins and 2 losses. I was the starting QB my freshman year. I threw 15 touchdowns and rushed for approximately 110 yards with 2 run in touchdowns in the 2017 season. I was asked to come up to the varsity team during the playoffs at QB and was placed on the varsity roster during the playoffs in 2017 season as QB. In my Sophomore year we finished with a record of 8 wins and 1 loss and were Conference Champs. I Threw 15 touchdowns and had 1 rushing touchdown. I was also asked my sophomore to move up to varsity for the playoffs and was placed on the roster. My Junior year we finished off with 8 wins and 3 losses. I had 2 rushing touchdowns. I do my quarterback training with Greg Holcomb who is head of Next Level Athletix.
- Coach Bret KooiHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Next Level Athletics Quarterback training2 years experienceNo notes listed