High SchoolMount Horeb High School
- 2018 Varsity TeamVarsity Letter (Limited play due to dislocated elbow)
- 2017 Junior Varsity TeamStarter "Suit up" for Varsity. I get to go to every Varisty game in uniform and can play None given for JV
- 2016 Freshman TeamStarter No awards are given for freshman teams. No awards are given for freshman teams.
2018 Varsity Team Detailed Information
Varsity Letter (Limited play due to dislocated elbow)No stats available.
2017 Junior Varsity Team Detailed Information
"Suit up" for Varsity. I get to go to every Varisty game in uniform and can play
None given for JVNo stats available.
2016 Freshman Team Detailed Information
No awards are given for freshman teams.
No awards are given for freshman teams.No stats available.
Mason V. Ames's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.7 CurrentVerified On: 04/27/20195.135Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/20195.099Rivals Camp_Chicago_201805/20/2018
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.401 CurrentRivals Camp_Chicago_201805/20/20184.401Verified By: Rivals Adizero Combine ChicagoVerified On: 05/19/20184.52Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Bench Press155 Current
- Squat485 Current
- Vertical27.4 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/201927.4Verified By: Rivals Adizero Combine ChicagoVerified On: 05/11/201925.3Rivals Camp_Chicago_201805/20/2018
- 3 Cone Drill7.668 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/20197.668Verified By: Rivals Adizero Combine ChicagoVerified On: 05/11/20197.68Rivals Camp_Chicago_201805/20/2018
- Broad Jump96, 8'0" CurrentVerified By: Rivals Adizero Combine ChicagoVerified On: 05/19/201890Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/201996Rivals Camp_Chicago_201805/20/2018
Rivals New Speed Combine
I’ve always wanted to play football and I can't play enough. I started playing football when I was 10 in 5th grade and I've loved it since. Football changed me as a person in a way that I know what I need to do in a situation and what to expect coming as well as becoming my own person and owning my responsibilties. I am a strong learner, especially in math, and have excellent memory for most subjects. I am interested in the field of chemistry and am leaning towards majoring in that field for college.
TAP Athletic TypeLog in to access this info
- Bret St. ArnauldHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Track4 years experienceVarsity TeamReached division 2 regionals (2 steps from state) as a freshman and division 1 regionals sophomore year of high school track and got 5th (freshman) and 6th place (sophomore) in 300 meter hurdles (PR 42.82 sec). Received Varsity Letter as freshman onward.
- Wrestling1 years experienceVarsity TeamFirst year sophomore varsity