High SchoolStarr's Mill High School
Awards and Activities
- 2019 Varsity TeamStarter Regional Champs
- 2018 Varsity TeamStarter 1st Team All-County, 2nd Team All-Region
2019 Varsity Team Detailed Information
Regional ChampsNo stats available.
2018 Varsity Team Detailed Information
1st Team All-County, 2nd Team All-RegionNo stats available.
Ben G. Bodne's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.70 Current4.971Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.28 Current4.593Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Bench Press275 Current
- Squat405 Current
- Vertical29.7 Current24.3Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- 3 Cone Drill7.646 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Broad Jump9' Current95Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
My collegiate goals are to get a degree in biology and to play college football. What makes me a good candidate for any team and separates me from others is that I am a leader and a competitor on and off the field. As a junior, I was voted by my peers to serve as a captain for the 2018 season. I never give up and I don't let others around me give up. I don't just do what is necessary, I go above and beyond what is required. For example, I attend extra practices when they have them and I am always looking for ways to improve my skill set. I am a leader on and off the field. I lead a bible study for a group of 6th grade boys, and I was chosen to serve on the student advisory board at my school. My competitive spirit carries over into my academics. I strive for excellence in all of my classes. I have a 4.0 GPA, and I am a member of BETA Club and National Honor Society.
- Chad PhillipsHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Chad WalkerPosition CoachLog in to access this info
- Jeff SchmidlkoferPosition CoachLog in to access this info
- Burt WallerPosition CoachLog in to access this info
- Track3 years experienceVarsity TeamI am going into my 3rd year of varsity track, and I have received a varsity letter every year.
- I train with a personal 3 days a week; daily weight training at school with one of the football coaches5 years experienceI train at GoPerformance, and I work on speed, agility, and strength