- 2023 Varsity TeamStarter
- 2022 Junior Varsity TeamStarter
2023 Varsity Team Detailed Information
#13No stats available.
2022 Junior Varsity Team Detailed Information
#25No stats available.
Ryder Albin's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.7 CurrentVerified On: 12/01/20234.959Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.69 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Bench Press205 CurrentVerified By: Coach Rameriz
- Vertical21.2 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- 3 Cone Drill7.624 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Broad Jump99.5 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
I am a multi-sport athlete, although football has always been my passion and main sport. My other sports are basketball and baseball. I have always wanted to play football. I started with flag in 2nd grade and finally my parents let me play tackle in 8th grade. I quickly picked up the sport, started the first game and became a big factor in the offense. My freshman year, I started as JV and mid-season got switched to a varsity swing player. I was awarded Offensive MVP for JV in football and then MVP of the JV basketball team. I was the captain of the JV basketball team and want to continue to be a leader. School has always been important to me, and I take it very seriously. I currently have a 3.2 GPA. My goal is to get to the highest level of football and will do whatever it takes to get there. I will continue to go to the field every day to train, workout, and watch film off-season. I’m mostly known for my speed, agility, and good hands. I love sports and realize it is a tool to further my education.
- Kurt HinesHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Basketball3 years experienceJunior Varsity TeamWon MVP and was the captain of the JV team.