High SchoolPalisades Charter High School
Awards and Activities
- 2026 Junior Varsity TeamStarter
2026 Junior Varsity Team Detailed Information
#44No stats available.
Nicolai Townsley's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.8 CurrentVerified By: USC Football CampVerified On: 06/04/2023
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.713 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Squat380 CurrentVerified By: Coach Solario, Fairfax Senior HSVerified On: 05/25/2023
- Vertical30.5 CurrentVerified By: UCLA Football CampVerified On: 06/03/202328.8Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Broad Jump98 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/310098Verified By: USC Football CampVerified On: 06/04/2023
USC Football 2023 Trojan High School Elite Camp
UCLA Football Camp
Steve Clarkson Quarterback Retreat 2023
The throw data was captured by Wilson Sporting Goods. Metrics were collected through a variety of drills during the Wilson QBX camps where players threw footballs using Wilson X Connected QB tracking technology embedded in each ball. More information can be found here - https://www.wilson.com/en-us/explore/labs/connected-football-system
Elite HS/College QB Averages | Nicolai Townsley Data
Throw Release Time (s): 0.45 | .44
Throw Velocity (mph): 44 | 40.2
Throw Spin Rate (rpm): 612 | 662
Throw Spiral Efficiency (%): 80 | 68
As a world class competitor in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, I mastered techniques over years coupled with calm precision and tactics to take Silver in the Kid's Pan American competition, an IBJJF sponsored international event. I listen very well, am highly coach-able, quite fast and I think quickly while staying focused. I learned to be humble in martial arts and I carry that over into all aspects of my life. I work hard to maintain my skills, flexibility and strength.
As quarterback, I maintain a positive attitude with my teammates and set high standards for my players. In college, I plan to do what I'm doing now, working as hard as I can to lead my team to victory while garnering and giving respect. I lead by setting the example, something my dad has instilled in me.
TAP Athletic TypeLog in to access this info
- Dylen SmithHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Cam CandelariaPrivate CoachLog in to access this info
- Martial Arts8 years experienceClub/Travel Team4 years of intensive BJJ training. Silver medal, IBJJF Pans Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu international competition 2014, and multiple local and state wins at various BJJ tournaments. 3 years of Aikido instruction at L.A. Aiki Kai. 1 year of street defense train
- Baseball4 years experienceClub/Travel Team
- Wrestling1 years experienceVarsity TeamUsing my BJJ experience, I won all of my matches my first season. 3 - 0
- Coach Cam, Cameron Candalario, Mobile QB Coach2 years experienceNico trained with the Fairfax Varsity football team the entire 2021 summer as a 13 year old while still in middle school. Coach Cam has been working with Nico as a QB for two years as of 2022.
- Martial Arts - father is an Aikido and MDS teacher. Martial arts is a staple in our family. We did many arts all of the time.8 years experienceNo notes listed