High SchoolLa Jolla High School
- 2023 Varsity TeamStarter Capitan
- 2022 Varsity TeamStarter
- 2021 Varsity TeamStarter
- 2020 Varsity Team
2023 Varsity Team Detailed Information
CapitanNo stats available.
2022 Varsity Team Detailed Information
#25No stats available.
2021 Varsity Team Detailed Information
#23No stats available.
2020 Varsity Team Detailed Information
#23No stats available.
Brenden Goldstein's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.56 CurrentVerified By: 1st exposure camp San DiegoVerified On: 04/30/20224.81Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.23 CurrentVerified By: Blast Combine, Paul Lawrence head coach videoVerified On: 05/12/20224.581Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Bench Press225 CurrentVerified By: Tyler RoachVerified On: 02/10/2023
- Squat405 CurrentVerified By: Coach Tyler RoachVerified On: 08/08/2023
- Vertical32.4 CurrentVerified By: Blast Combine Paul Lawrence videoVerified On: 05/12/202229.2Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- 3 Cone Drill7.15 CurrentVerified By: RivalsVerified On: 03/11/20237.185Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Broad Jump114 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/31009'5”Verified By: RivalsVerified On: 03/11/2023
I am a 3 sport athlete that competes in high school football, basketball and track. My freshmen year I transitioned from a competitive soccer player to football. From the moment I stepped on the football field I knew I wanted to play at the college level. I was blessed to suit up a couple games for varsity freshman year and scored a TD on my very first carry, I will never forget that feeling.
I believe my best attributes are my work ethic and my ability to listen and learn. My strength on the field is my speed and agility and I am continuously working on my overall knowledge of the game. I am extremely versatile playing both safety and RB, however I am always willing to learn new positions and go wherever my coaches need me, team above self!
I am a student athlete not an athletic student. While I would love to continue to play football at the highest level an education always comes first. Just like on the field, off the field I am always striving to be better, not only with grades but as a person and as a young adult. I currently carry a 4.0 GPA and will continue to maintain this throughout the remainder of my high school years. At this point in my life I am not 100% sure of what I plan to do after college but I have taken engineering in HS which has captured my interest. My mother is a nurse which has always kept me interested in the medical field as well.
I am looking for a college that pushes me in the classroom as much as they will on the football field. I will be open to any and all offers, I know there is a college football program that will be the perfect fit for me and I can assure you wherever I land will get someone who puts his head down, listens, learns and gives 150% each and every day, on and off the field.
- Tyler RoachHigh School CoachLog in to access this info
- Basketball5 years experienceClub/Travel Team
- Track2 years experienceVarsity Team