High SchoolCulver City High School
Awards and Activities
- 2022 Varsity TeamStarter
2022 Varsity Team Detailed Information
#42No stats available.
Darryl J. Davis's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash5.0 CurrentVerified By: Rivals CampVerified On: 03/11/20235.082Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.65 CurrentVerified By: Rivals CampVerified On: 03/11/20234.652Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Bench Press205 CurrentVerified By: CoachVerified On: 03/03/2023
- Squat225 CurrentVerified By: CoachVerified On: 03/20/2023
- Vertical23.0 CurrentVerified By: Rivals Camp23Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- 3 Cone Drill8.09 Current8.096Rivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/3100
- Broad Jump97 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/310097
I'll be going to college to Major in Sports Medicine/ Kinesiology with a focus on physical therapy, obtaining my Doctorate degree.
I'm the best candidate for their team because I'm a diligent and dedicated scholar athlete. I face all challenges with confidence and have the utmost conviction in my abilities. I work well with others and I'm always seeking to improve.
I'm different from other recruits in character because I am selfless. I believe that the teams success will spotlight my outstanding abilities without me having to promote myself over others. I was raised to be humble, confident, yet relentless in leading by doing, encouraging and inspiring those around me to be the best version of themselves.
As an athlete I have the intellectual and physical ability to play a variety of positions on offense and defense effectively. I am a 3 sport athlete lettering in football, basketball and track. This experience keeps me humbled as I'm always finding areas of growth to challenge myself and improve my athletic ability. Although I recognize my physical gifts, I understand that the WE is greater than ME so I try to encourage and speak with positive energy to my teammates during tough workouts or situations.
As a student athlete, with parents that are educators, I know the priority is academics before athletics because that makes the dream possible to achieve. The mental preparation and dedication given to my athletic ambitions are doubled for my academic studies. This habit led me to become a member of the Science Olympiad team and explore performing in theater. I realize the dedication and sacrifice needed to accel in the arts/ academics and work through my moments of discomfort were just like the challenges faced in sports, so I attack them the same.
- Jahmal WrightHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Dovi ReidHigh School Assistant CoachLog in to access this info