Highlight/Skills VideoJames has not yet added any video.
High SchoolHarlem High School
- 2018 Harlem middle school football(8th grade)
Harlem middle school football Detailed Information
#68No stats available.
James R. Poe's Key Stats History
- 5-10-5 Shuttle5.16 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Bench Press240 CurrentVerified On: 07/26/2019
- Squat340 CurrentVerified On: 07/26/2019
- Vertical21.9 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- 3 Cone Drill8.728 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Broad Jump76 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
Motivation is the ability to initiate at a task, To perform your best at all times. Develop as an athlete and be willing to maintain your efforts until you have achieved your goals. My motivation as an athlete, and mostly as a person (in general) is to be the best I can be no matter the task or step that's at hand. This is the way of achieveing my, dreams! For example Im always the kid that lifts everyday, and runs a couple laps after practice. I'm always called the "Try hard" But to me this is the biggest compliment, for the fact of me growing not only as an athlete, but for later in life having the mindset of Never Quit! Never Give Up!
I'm so grateful to have this opportunity of a life time to be able to be so close to my ambitions, I know I'm going to be successful I can feel it, it's almost in my blood, Destiny is what you might call it!
I would love to go to a good D-1 college with an athletic scholarship. And I would do anything to get there. If it means training everyday all day I would gladly do it. For my grades I'm retaking every test and aiming to average an A. I'm really good at tests and usually average more than most honers students. Writing this I'm in 8th grade with all honers.
I asked two of my teachers of an honest opinion of me. Mrs Johnson said to me "James can be very reliable and dedicated to the goal at hand." and my other teacher Mrs. Miller said "James is a nice young man. he can work hard to achieve his dreams!"
I'm a great candidate for any team, if you want a hard working kid with talent, I would be a great fit for your roaster.
- Bob MoynihanHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info