High SchoolSt Charles North High School
Awards and Activities
- 2019 Varsity TeamStarter
- 2018 Varsity TeamStarter Conference 3rd Place
2019 Varsity Team Detailed Information
#5No stats available.
2018 Varsity Team Detailed Information
Conference 3rd PlaceNo stats available.
Dan S. Kowaleski's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.72 CurrentVerified On: 08/20/2020
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.42 CurrentVerified By: Adizero Rivals combineVerified On: 05/11/20194.423Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Bench Press350 CurrentVerified On: 11/02/2020
- Squat465 CurrentVerified On: 10/22/2020
- Vertical31 CurrentVerified On: 05/29/2018
- 3 Cone Drill7.5 CurrentVerified By: Adizero Rivals combineVerified On: 05/11/20197.514Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Broad Jump107 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/20199’7"Verified By: Boom ShowcaseVerified On: 08/19/2020
I have been playing football since fifth grade, and was starting at linebacker when we were the state runner up in the 2018-2019 season. I play both ways as a linebacker and H back at St. Charles North High School. I love the sport because of the physicality and intelligence you need to achieve success. Not only do you need the physical attributes to win, you also need to be able to pick up info quickly in off the field studies. College football would be a great opportunity to take my football career another level and contribute to a new team. Every year I strive to improve my knowledge and athletic ability in the game by studying film and training hard in the off season.
I maintain a great GPA in the classroom, and I focus on my studies as much as athletics. I am a member of Peer Leadership and P.E. Leaders.
I aspire to attend a college that fits my needs for academics, but can also give me a chance at playing a collegiate sport. I am open to all types of colleges that I can compete at.
TAP Athletic TypeLog in to access this info
- Eddie StahlPosition CoachLog in to access this info
- Swimming9 years experienceVarsity Teamall conference
- Legacy Performance by Bryce Biel2 years experienceOff-season training as well as in season