High SchoolRichwoods High School
- 2016 Freshman TeamStarter captain
2016 Freshman Team Detailed Information
captainNo stats available.
Juwann Holmes's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.7 Current4.871Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.4 Current4.468Rivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Bench Press170 Current
- Vertical28.6 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- 3 Cone Drill7.659 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
- Broad Jump110 CurrentRivals Combine_Chicago STATS_201905/11/2019
I have been involved in football since I was five years old and participated in contact football since I was eight in JFL. In the course of playing football I have developed the love for the game. My father taught me that exposure to football on multiple levels will only increase my knowledge and passion for the game. My Dad will often take me to the University of Illinois football games in order to experience the environment and game at the level I desire to play one day. I believe I would be an excellent addition to your program because I am a hard worker. I am dedicated, motivated, and determined to be successful. I believe it is important to be a coachable player which I am. It doesn't matter how talented a player is if he cannot be coached he cannot be used. Also, I am the ultimate team player. A selfish player can easily destroy a locker room. I believe we win or lose as a team and there is no "i" in team.
- Rodney BoyerHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Track1 years experienceFreshman Team
- Elite training and fitness2 years experienceSpeed training, agility drill, core strengthen, quickness training and injury prevention.