High SchoolLivermore High School
Awards and Activities
- 2023 Varsity TeamStarter 2nd Team All-Conference Conference 3rd Place
- 2022 Freshman TeamStarter Team Offensive Player MVP Team Captain
2023 Varsity Team Detailed Information
2nd Team All-Conference
Conference 3rd PlaceNo stats available.
2022 Freshman Team Detailed Information
Team Offensive Player MVP
Team CaptainNo stats available.
- 2023 209 TMP Elite(15U)
- 2023 ProlificStar(7v7 HS / 14U)
209 TMP Elite Detailed InformationNo stats available.
ProlificStar Detailed Information
#18No stats available.
Matteo Lortie's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash4.931 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/31004.931Verified By: Rivals Series CampVerified On: 03/11/2023
- 5-10-5 Shuttle4.82 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/31004.82Verified By: Rivals Series CampVerified On: 03/11/2023
- Vertical20.6 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/310020.6Verified By: Rivals Series CampVerified On: 03/11/2023
- 3 Cone Drill8.399 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/31008.399Verified By: Rivals Series CampVerified On: 03/11/2023
- Broad Jump83.5 CurrentRivals Combine_Los Angeles Stats_202301/01/310083.5Verified By: Rivals Series CampVerified On: 03/11/2023
2023 Wilson QBX
I have been an athlete as long as I can remember, I started with soccer and continued to compete in baseball, basketball and lacrosse. While all of these sports have helped me grow as a competitive athlete, my passion is playing football! I started playing flag in kindergarten and I have not put down the football since. I started playing QB when I was 8 and each year, I challenge myself to work harder and harder to become the best ball player and teammate that I can be. I get in reps daily to put in the work needed to move my game to the next level. I set goals and I achieve them.
Off the field, I am involved in Young Life at school and the Youth Group at my church. I also like to coach football. I have coached 4th and 5th graders playing flag and our freshman girls Powder Puff team at school. I enjoy sharing my love for the game and hope others have fun at the same time.
I look forward to elevating my game and competing at the collegiate level. I am unsure of my major right now, but long term, I hope to be an entrepreneur and own my own company. I want to bring my skills and mental game wherever I go.
- Gary ChapetaHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- John WadeHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Lacrosse1 years experienceVarsity TeamVarsity Letter
- Lacrosse2 years experienceClub/Travel Team
- Private QB Training3 years experienceThrowing Fundamentals and Mechanics, Footwork, Speed/Agility, Conditioning