High SchoolFort Zumwalt West High School
- 2023 Junior Varsity Team
- 2023 Freshman TeamStarter
2023 Junior Varsity Team Detailed Information
#57No stats available.
2023 Freshman Team Detailed Information
#57No stats available.
Tyler Bishop's Key Stats History
- 40 Yard Dash5.012 CurrentRivals Combine_St. Louis Stats_202301/01/31005.102Verified By: Rivals CombineVerified On: 04/29/2023
- 5-10-5 Shuttle5.047 CurrentRivals Combine_St. Louis Stats_202301/01/31005.047Verified By: Rivals CombineVerified On: 04/29/2023
- Bench Press215 CurrentVerified By: Highschool WorkoutVerified On: 05/16/2023
- Squat305 CurrentVerified By: Coach Blake EliteVerified On: 02/02/2023
- Vertical22.4 CurrentRivals Combine_St. Louis Stats_202301/01/310022.4Verified By: Rivals CombineVerified On: 04/29/2023
- 3 Cone Drill8.58 CurrentVerified By: Rivals CombineVerified On: 04/29/20238.584Rivals Combine_St. Louis Stats_202301/01/3100
- Broad Jump7’10 CurrentVerified By: Elite FootballVerified On: 03/18/2023
2023 Rivals Combine
Elite Football Combine
I have been playing football since I was 12 years old. Since I first stepped on the field, I have loved everything about the sport. I take great pride in being the best that I can be I look forward to playing on a college field someday.
I am a coachable player that is technically sound, physically and mentally tough. I am a good teammate that leads by example and encourages my teammates. My goal is to outwork everyone around me and incrementally improve daily.
I work hard year round; during off-season, I attend Elite Football Academy where I do speed and agility training 3 days a week. I also have a weekly one on one session with a former University of Missouri player that specializes defensive players. To ensure I am in game ready at all times.
I also push myself in the classroom just as hard as I do on the field. I maintain a high 3 GPA. In my spare time, I like to volunteer on my younger brother’s football team. One day when my playing days are over, I would love to coach.
- Jason CurtisPrivate CoachLog in to access this info
- Wrestling1 years experienceFreshman Team
- Speed and Agility3 years experienceI go to speed and agility training at Elite Football Academy 3 days a week during the off-season
- Small Group Sessions3 years experience2 times a week Elite Football Academy holds position specific group session.
- One on One Training2 years experienceOnce a week I train with coach to work on technic and film breakdown