High SchoolLoudoun County High School
Awards and Activities
- 2019 Varsity TeamStarter Jimmy John Player of the week
- 2018 Varsity TeamStarter Player of the week Conference 3rd Place, Sectional 3rd Place, Regional 3rd Place
- Games Played12
- Save %78%
2019 Varsity Team Detailed Information
Jimmy John Player of the weekNo stats available.
2018 Varsity Team Detailed Information
Player of the week
Conference 3rd Place, Sectional 3rd Place, Regional 3rd Place
- 2021 Western Loudoun Lacrosse(A ) Have played on the A team with Western Loudoun Lacrosse from U9 to U15. I played goalie on the A team for all the age levels.
- Save %82.8
- 2021 Evergreen Lacrosse Club(elite) Played with the Evergreen Lacrosse Club the last 6 seasons.
- Games Played3
- Save %76.6
- 2014 3D Mid-Atlantic(Select) Played on the U11 3D Select team
- 2013 Fuze Loudoun(Elite) Played for the U13 select travel team. I played Goalie.
Western Loudoun Lacrosse Detailed Information
Have played on the A team with Western Loudoun Lacrosse from U9 to U15. I played goalie on the A team for all the age levels.
Evergreen Lacrosse Club Detailed Information
Played with the Evergreen Lacrosse Club the last 6 seasons.
3D Mid-Atlantic Detailed Information
Played on the U11 3D Select teamNo stats available.
Fuze Loudoun Detailed Information
Played for the U13 select travel team. I played Goalie.No stats available.
Kyle Miller's Key Stats History
- Total Years Playing Experience10 Current
Victory Fall Classic
VEL End of season Tournament
High Point Camp
Croppe Metcalfe Summer Showcase
I am Kyle Steven Miller, and I am a Sophomore at Loudoun County High School. I am a 2 year starter on the Varsity Lacrosse team. I am a responsible student that gets all of my assignments done on time. My favorite subjects are Science and History. I love volunteering in the community thru my Church. I have gone on local mission trips the last 2 summers to help families in the Southern Virginia region. I have also helped feed the Homeless in DC with our Church T.O.P program. I am looking forward to playing lax in college, but I also want to be sure I attend a school where I will get a great education. I would like to study either Business or Psychology. I am open to different types of colleges. My choice will depend on whether or not they have my major, a lacrosse team, and a good reputation.
My sports career has been well-rounded which I think has made me a better athlete. I have played lacrosse and basketball since I was a kid.
I don't just enjoy playing sports - I also like the strategy of the game. I believe I have a high lacrosse IQ and vision of the field. I think that’s why I enjoy being a goalie so much. I can observe everything from the goal and am part of every aspect of what is happening on the field. I am disciplined, alert, focused, engaged and am a team player with excellent leadership skills. I am a good listener and can adjust my game according to what Coach asks me to do. I also have good ball-handling and stick skills compared to many goalies, because I started in youth lacrosse as an attack player and I have also played a Defenseman in tournaments when needed due to injuries. I am always in control while in the goal and stay relaxed no matter what is going on in the game. I am competitive but always show good sportsmanship. Most importantly, I have a lot of respect for the other players on my team and my coaches.
- Ricky ReyesTravel/Club CoachLog in to access this info
- Justin RatcliffHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info