High SchoolWaiakea High School
Awards and Activities
- 2015 Varsity TeamStarter
- 2014 Varsity TeamStarter 1st Team All-Region, 1st Team All-Conference Conference 2nd Place
- 2013 Varsity TeamStarter Honorable Mention All-Region, Captain Conference 3rd Place
- Total Attempts134
- Kill Percentage1.7
- Blocking Percentage0.031
- Receiving Percentage0.067
- Serving Percentage0.106
- 2012 Varsity TeamStarter Conference 3rd Place
2015 Varsity Team Detailed Information
#13No stats available.
2014 Varsity Team Detailed Information
1st Team All-Region, 1st Team All-Conference
Conference 2nd PlaceNo stats available.
2013 Varsity Team Detailed Information
Honorable Mention All-Region, Captain
Conference 3rd Place
2012 Varsity Team Detailed Information
Conference 3rd PlaceNo stats available.
- 2014 Pilipaa HI(U17) Competed in SCVA Las Vegas Classic in U17 Club tied for 5th place in gold bracket got 7th place.
- 2013 Pilipaa HI(U16) Played in Nations U16 Club placed 31st
Pilipaa HI Detailed Information
Competed in SCVA Las Vegas Classic in U17 Club tied for 5th place in gold bracket got 7th place.No stats available.
Pilipaa HI Detailed Information
Played in Nations U16 Club placed 31stNo stats available.
Kadara Marshall's Key Stats History
- Approach Jump10 ft .5 in CurrentVerified By: Uros DavidovicVerified On: 07/13/2015
- Block Jump9ft 7in CurrentVerified By: Mike SmithVerified On: 06/16/2014
- Standing Reach7ft 3in CurrentVerified By: Mike SmithVerified On: 06/16/2014
Moku O Keawe Regionals
SCVA Las Vegas Classic 2015
AAU Junior National Championship
2014 Kamehameha Junior VB Camp
Haili Tournament USA Sactioned
SCVA Las Vegas Classic 2014
USAV High Performance Championship
2013 USA Volleyball Junior National Championship
Volleyball has not always been a factor in my life. As a young kid I was barely aware of the existence of volleyball, with my focus primarily on soccer, dance and gymnastics my schedule was full and quite busy. Around the age of 12 that all changed, I dropped soccer and picked up volleyball, little did I know what an impact it would have on my life. I quickly became infatuated with the game, perfecting my skills, and playing at a higher level.
On the court I am a hard worker, talkative, and a team leader. I have developed a very dedicated work ethic, where I have learned to give 100% all of the time and to see things through. I am very flexible and open to new coaching ideas techniques and skills. I give my best all the time with no excuses.
Not only am I dedicated to volleyball I am also very dedicated to doing my best in school. I have been in honors classes since elementary, and am now enrolled in AP courses. I have been in various social clubs in school such as Interact, it’s like junior Rotary, Student Government Association and have been very active chairing Homecoming events, concession work and instrumental in helping pull school events together behind the scene.
I want the school I attend to provide me with many new experiences, where I am supported both in the classroom and on the court so I can thrive to my highest potential. I am not sure just what I want to study because I have several diverse interests at this time. My greatest wish though, is to make my parents proud of the person I aspire to become.
- Chris LeonardClub CoachLog in to access this info
- Mike SmithStrengthLog in to access this info
- Ashley HanohanoHigh School Head CoachLog in to access this info
- Soccer3 years experienceVarsity Team
- Track2 years experienceVarsity TeamBIIF Track and Field Finals 2013: 5th place 100m Hurdles (16. 77); 4th place 4x1 (53.76); 5th place 4x4 (4:36.08) HHSAA Track and Field Trials 2013: 26th place 100m hurdles (18.54)